Build up, build on or tear it down. The Durahide™ Original® relieves calloused hands with Durahide™ performance leather when you’re in full swing. Durahide™ leather provides extreme abrasion resistance when operating power tools and hauling abrasive building materials. When the job’s done, just toss them in the wash. With a gamut of practical uses, it’s no surprise The Original® is the most recognized and most frequently worn work glove by anyone with a toolbox.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Double-stitched index finger and thumb reinforcement.
- Pinched fingertip construction improves fingertip strength.
- Durahide™ leather fourchettes improve finger durability.
- Durahide™ leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance.
- Machine washable leather.